Monday, October 15, 2007

Start spreadin' the news!!!

We had a GREAT time in NYC this weekend! For the first time, I was able to take the kids out to the Statue of Liberty. In the past the weather has always been too bad. It was WINDY this time, but we did it! They were highly impressed, but still more interested in running around in the grass at her base. Oh to be a kid... Of course, the fact that I'm not a kid didn't stop me from laying on the grass to get this picture. :-) Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right?

Meggie and I on the ferris wheel in Toys R Us. This is a staple of every trip!! The kids never get sick of it.





The Museum of Natural History. We spent most of our time there looking for Dexter. Do you know who that is?? Yeah...I did. We didn't find him. Or Rexy. We did find a statue of Teddy Roosevelt, though. Thank goodness. The kids were THRILLED to be able to go there, and are saying that was their favorite part of the trip.




Times Square 2007

NYC Cops

The busride back to the hotel is always a good time!

On the boat...boy was it COLD!!


Ethan and I waiting for the bus. Meg took the pic!


E just being cute.


I love this pic! It's so...them!!! ROFL!



Fun on the subway...too bad we lost that precious hat mere hours after we bought it!


I didn't think he existed....

3 comments:

tigger said...

GORGEOUS shots my luff!! The ferris wheel is a must do for us also!!!

hoopy said...

i am glad you had such nice weather! kids are adorable!

Leslie said...

Can you believe I've still never been to NYC? Great pics! It makes me want to go even more. I didn't even know they HAD a Toys R Us with a ferris wheel in it!