Friday, August 3, 2007

Lynette is fabulous!

For the Ego Booster Challenge, I get to talk about Lynette.

What a wonderful, beautiful lady, who I wish I could meet in person! She is very family dedicated, which is a strong characteristic in my book. Lynette is so super friendly! I love her pearls of wisdom on the board - when someone is having a crisis or a bad day, she'll come in and say something that often strikes a chord with me. I love that! And every once in a while, she'll say something that just CRACKS me up!! Anyone who can make me laugh is a friend in my book!! :-)

5 comments:

Just Me said...

Awesome Jess! I have met Lynette...and she is just amazing!!! Great job!!!

Jeanne said...

hear hear!! or is it here here!!! you are right on!! great job!

Lynette said...

Shuffling my feet. Thanks so much for the kind words. I really do feel wonderful to read them.

Everlasting Monday said...

:)

tigger said...

Yay!! You did a great job my luff!! I heart Lynette!