Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows





I'll bet if you searched blogs right now, there would be 100s, even 1000s of blogs with this topic.






It's over. I closed the book and sobbed for half an hour...I'm in mourning because there won't be any more!

I have had my favorite authors in the past, and I've fallen in love with characters before. But not to the point where I get dressed up and go at midnight to get a new book!! I'll never be able to do that again!







I loved the last book. I won't say anything about it here, in case you're checking my blog and you haven't finished it yet. But I LOVED it. It was action packed from beginning to end. There were times, reading it, that I was having trouble BREATHING there was so much going on!
I hope JK writes more about the wizarding world. I want TL's story!!


2 comments:

Just Me said...

Gee...I'm getting the idea you like Harry Potter! LOL

tigger said...

I loved it too My Luff! It was an extraordinary book/series. I cried when I closed it for the last time.