Friday, January 18, 2008

My Bucket List

This was a Question of the Day, but someone said it would make a great blog post and I agreed! The question was what are the five things you want to do before you kick the bucket...here's my "Bucket List"

1. I want to find my true love - it's only true if he loves me in return.
2. I want to meet my grandchildren and watch them grow up.
3. I want to spend some time in magical Ireland.
4. I want to catch up on my scrapbooking to leave that legacy for my children and grandchildren.
5. I want to go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, and NYC for New Year's Eve.

6 comments:

tigger said...

You have an incredibly good bucket list my luff... (((hug)))

Jeanne said...

sounds like you have some great ideas there!!

Parkie said...

that's a good list

Lynette said...

Good list there, they sound like you.

Jeanne said...

I loved this entry!!! oh and tag- you're it! go to my blog!

Everlasting Monday said...

I need a bucket list